Trouble Logging In?
From Enterprise IT Services Helpdesk
If You Have Forgotten Your MyID Password:
- Please contact the EITS Help Desk at (706)542-3106
UGAMail Access Issues
If you are able to access most MyID services except for the UGAMail system, you may need to create your secret questions. Creation of the secret question responses is required before the UGAMail account is created for the MyID. To do this:
- Go to: http://myid.uga.edu (MyID Website)
- Click on "Set up Secret Questions"
- Log in with your MyID and password.
- Click on "Secret Question and Answers"
- The first two questions are self-created: you will supply the question and the response. For the next three, simply choose a question and create a response that only you will remember.
- Wait approximately 30 minutes to an hour, and you should be able to access UGAMail.
If you have answered your secret questions and still cannot access UGAMail, please contact the EITS Help Desk at (706)542-3106.
Your MyID account password expires every six months. If you believe your password has expired, you may still update it to access online services:
- Go to: http://myid.uga.edu
- Click on "Change your password" under "MyID Management" on the left.
- Log in using your current MyID and Password.
- Select "Change Password" in the left menu.
- You will be prompted again for your old (current) password before filling out and confirming your new password.
- Note: Password changes can take up 15 minutes to take effect.