Student Technology Support
From Enterprise IT Services Helpdesk
What Is Student Technology Support?
Student Technology Support, or STS as it is commonly known, is the divison of EITS primarily responsible for internet access in all of the Residence Halls and Family Housing Units on campus. They assist students in setting up their internet connections, registering devices, and troubleshooting any internet connectivity/performance problems that might appear. STS also assists students connecting to PAWS. In addition to these responsibilities, STS also makes computing recommendations for incoming UGA students.
Contacting Student Technology Support
- phone: 706.542.3106
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Technology Support Internet Connection Guide
- Quick Solutions to Common Connection Problems
- Computer Security Advice
- Computer Buying Guide for Incoming UGA Students & Parents
- Information for connecting game consoles.