From Enterprise IT Services Helpdesk
What is the MyUGA Portal?
The MyUGA portal is a single web location (or address) which provides access to the web-based services and information most important to UGA Faculty, Staff, and Students. As a gateway to web access, the portal is a self-managed, personalized, and customized information environment. MyUGA ties together useful UGA websites and services in one location. MyUGA also provides information about current events and news at UGA. The MyUGA Portal requires a MyID to use its resources.
MyUGA may be accessed at my.uga.edu
Who Can Access the MyUGA Portal Resources?
- Anyone who has a UGA MyID may access the MyUGA Portal.
MyUGA Portal Frequently Asked Questions
- See the MyUGA FAQ
Cannot Access my.uga.edu or ugamail.uga.edu Websites
Contact the EITS Help Desk with a copy of the error message you're receiving.
- UGAMail: Go to http://www.outlook.com and log in with your Full Email Address as your username and your MyID password.
- OASIS: Go to http://www.oasisweb.uga.edu and log in with your Social Security Number and PIN.
- ELC: Go to http://www.elc.uga.edu and log in with your MyID and password.
- Student Accounts: Available at http://studentacct.uga.edu
- Parking Services: http://parking.uga.edu
Note: There is no way to log in to your UGA Element K account without going through http://my.uga.edu
MyUGA Portal Help
- Phone: 706-542-3106
- Email: email@example.com