From Enterprise IT Services Helpdesk
What is MyDrive/MyWeb?
MyDrive is networked file storage service provided to anyone with a MyID account. MyWeb refers to the personal webhosting service that is a part of MyDrive. MyWeb websites can be accessed in the url form of http://myid.myweb.uga.edu, where myid is your MyID username.
How Do I Access MyWeb/MyDrive?
There are multiple ways of accessing and modifying files in MyDrive:
- Use a browser and go to the MyDrive website (http://mydrive.uga.edu).
- Files can be added and downloaded through this interface.
- Secure FTP (available to anyone with a MyID account at http://software.uga.edu) or other FTP software, such as Cyberduck.
- MyDrive/MyWeb uses FTP-SSL (Explicit AUTH TLS)
- Server: mydrive.uga.edu
- Username: MyID
- Password: MyID Password
- Dreamweaver Users May Need to Contact the EITS Help Desk for additional Support
Note: any file added to the "WWW" directory will be publicly available from the web (e.g. uploading index.html to this folder will make it available at http://yourmyid.myweb.uga.edu/index.html . File names are case-sensitive).
Please see the main article: Connecting to MyDrive/MyWeb.